When you think back on some of the things you’ve experienced in the last year, what comes to mind? Probably a mix of triumphs and failures, success and shortfalls. In each of those, can you think of some lessons you’ve learned?
This week on the podcast, we’re celebrating 4 years of Sharpening Character, and giving God the glory! Join Andrew (and Ben!) as they take a look back at what the Lord has been doing over the past year in 2019, including some of the challenges and trials that brought about some of the biggest things we’ve learned this year. We’ll share some big takeaways and lessons, a few mistakes, some fun stories, and more. All that and more, on this episode of the Sharpening Character Podcast!
Hosted by Andrew and Ben
References in this Episode
- Colossians 3:13
- Mark 1:35
- 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Matthew 22:35-40
- James 1:22-25
- Log+Jotter Pocket Notebooks
Our Top Favorite Episodes of 2019
- SC 160: The Lunar Eclipse and the Peanut Butter Sandwich
- SC 166: Running into the Sunrise
- SC 170: The Red Dog, the Notebook, and the Stresses of Everyday Life
- SC 180-183: It’s Foundational Parts 1, 2, and 3
- SC 186: The Wonders of Creation
- SC 188: The Still Small Voice
- SC 189-190: Interview with Gabe Cleator on Meditation, Parts 1 and 2
- SC 191: August CMOW – The Do’s vs. the Don’t’s
- SC 197-198: Be Still and Know, Parts 1 and 2
To stay up-to-date with all the latest from Sharpening Character, including notifications of new episodes and special announcements (even before they get into the podcast!), signup for our email list here!