What do alligators, retention ponds, love, and selfishness have to do with each other? Well, you’ll have to listen to this episode to find out!
This week on the podcast, we’re talking about the topic of selfishness… and what God’s Word has to say about our selfish hearts. Join Andrew as he takes a look at the way God can “drain the swamp” in our heart—and it has nothing to do with politics! We’ve also got a very special announcement about the countdown to out 3rd Anniversary next month (including a way for you to get involved in the celebration), a look at the exile of Daniel in our ScriptureFocus segment, and more. That’s all in this episode of the Sharpening Character Podcast!
Encouraging Segment: “Stormwater, Selfishness, and Stagnation”
Hosted by Andrew
References in this Episode
- Interview with David and Jason Benham in SC: Episode 014
- Galatians 5:14-17
- Jeremiah 17:9
Countdown to 3 Years!
- We want to hear your story!
- We want to know how the Lord has used the podcast in your life—perhaps it’s a particular episode that really resonated with you, a segment you heard at just the right time, or something that convicted or encouraged you when you needed it.
- Our goal is to take a look at how God is working through the podcast and to give Him the glory. It’s not about us—it’s about praising God for His work in our lives and yours!
- For more information (including how to contact us to share your story), check out our 3rd Anniversary page!
Don’t forget our VersePic of the Month!
Click or tap the image to download. For the tablet version and past VersePics, check out our VersePics page.