How do you summarize 5 incredible years of what God has been doing through a crazy idea? In the only way possible: celebrate it!
This week on the podcast, join Andrew and Ben in a final farewell episode, as we look back on what God has done through Sharpening Character these last 5 years. We’ll share some of our top favorite episodes, a peek behind the scenes, and celebrate the good times together. That’s all this week, on the final episode of the Sharpening Character Podcast!
Andrew and Ben’s Top Favorite Episodes of Sharpening Character:
- 044: Meet the Team: Ben
- 061: February CMOW: Matthew
- 064: Manufactured Maturity
- 066: An Introduction to Apologetics
- 079: The Defense of Our Faith
- 080: Offensive Apologetics
- 089: Sleep in the Storm
- 130: July CMOW: 1 & 2 Samuel, Part 1
- 131: July CMOW: 1 & 2 Samuel, Part 2
- 138: Mission to Mars: Do I Measure Up?
- 159: The Problem, or The Solution?
- 160: The Lunar Eclipse and the Peanut Butter Sandwich
- 166: Running into the Sunrise
- 170: The Red Dog, the Notebooks, and the Lessons of Everyday Life
- 172: 72 Hours
- 180: It’s Foundational, Part 1
- 181: It’s Foundational, Part 2
- 183: It’s Foundational, Part 3
- 211: Reading, Studying, & Meditating: Tying it all Together (It’s Foundational, Part 4)
- 188: The Still Small Voice
- 207: Chapter 20: Sticks
- 220: Contagious Courage
- 236: Intro to the Beatitudes
- 253: Hope in…?
We’d like to say a special thank you to you, our listeners, for being along on this journey with us. It means a lot that you gave us the privilege of your time over the years. Our prayer is that the journey will continue in a sense, as you seek to grow deeper in your relationship with God and others each day.
“Iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friends.” Proverbs 27:17