As the entire world seems to press “pause” amidst the crisis at hand, we have an opportunity to take a look at what we’re doing and why. What are our priorities…and have those been lining up with what God calls us to do?
Join Andrew this week on the podcast for a look at identifying our priorities, as well as some thoughts on how to think about them in light of God’s Word. That’s all this week on the Sharpening Character Podcast!
References in this episode:
- Matthew 6:19-21
- Matthew 6:24-34
- SC: 218: “Seize The Day”
A guide to finding our current priorities:
- What do you spend most of your time doing in a given week?
- What do you find your thoughts turning to when you have free time?
- What’s the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
- What’s your “go to” topic of conversation?
- What have you spent most of your resources (time, money, energy) on?