The Sharpening Character Podcast traces its roots to a “group text” Bible study started back in April of 2015. Since that time, God has led us on an amazing journey as we have sought to “encourage and equip young men around the world to stay sharp in their faith and relationships,” first through the podcast episodes, and now additionally through our VersePics and other initiatives. It still amazes us all that God has done just in our own lives through this ministry! Our desire is that we might share Biblical truth in all that we do, and share practical ways to apply it to daily life.
For a more detailed look at the first year of Sharpening Character, listen to our 1year Anniversary Special!
The Sharpening Character Team (Click for bios)
We’d Like To Thank
- Our Parents, for allowing us to do this project and supporting us in it.
- Dr. Thomas Lamar (Producer of SpinalColumnRadio, Christian Heritage OnAir, and many others), for providing loads of encouragement, suggestions, and our awesome voiceovers.
- Sonny and Sandy Portacio (Producers of the Podcacher podcast), giving us several fantastic tips and suggestions.
- Taylor, for his contribution to our artwork.
- Nick, for the original design and management of our website, his contribution to our artwork, and all his help during the first 5 months of Sharpening Character. We greatly appreciate the time and energy he put forth during that period!
- Ben, for all the time and effort he has poured in to the VersePics branch of Sharpening Character
- Everyone who helped us with feedback and suggestions during our initial releases-the podcast wouldn’t be the same without you!